Ever wondered about the new magic compound called SARMs? Many bodybuilders around you have started using it and are experiencing excellent results but you’re still not sure whether its something for you or not? Afraid that you aren’t versed enough in the many SARM stacks available? Fear of the possible side effects is keeping you from trying them?
Don’t worry, in this article, we’ll be alleviating all of your fears and teaching you all there is to know about SARMs. You will learn all about the best SARMs stack combinations available made and used by professional bodybuilders themselves. You will also learn all there is to know about the main SARMs, as well as other important information such as where to buy them and whether some of them require PCT or not.
Since this is going to be a long article, you better recline on your couch, make yourself a nice warm cup of coffee, tea or whatever else you prefer and enjoy what is to come!
What are SARMs?
SARMs stands short for Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators and they are a new class of an amazing compound that will make you swole in the gym. What’s the big deal around them?
At first, they were used to treat various conditions like osteoporosis in older patients but after their potential for muscle building was discovered, there was no going back.
You see, unlike steroids, SARMs selectively target the androgen receptor only in the muscle, without having any influence outside of it. This means that after taking SARMs, you will not experience any damage to your internal organs nor will SARMs interfere with the naturally occurring hormones inside of your body. This means that the most common side effects ascribed to steroids don’t hold any water when it comes to SARMs. On the other hand, the benefits are vast and as we’ll later see, very similar to those of steroids.
That’s why there is so much ruckus around SARMs: They seem to be the perfect compound, very good benefits, little side effects and very cheap to top it all off!
Let’s take a look at all the possible forms SARMs can take.
Forms of SARMs
There are three main forms of SARMs we want to take a look at today and those are Powdered, capsule and liquid SARMs.
- Powdered SARMs: All SARMs start out as powdered, they are only later compressed into pills or made into a liquid. Powdered SARMs are usually mixed and consumed with water or a protein shake.
- Capsule SARMs: Those usually come in bottles with 50 to 100 capsules each holding 5 to 10mgs of SARMs in them. They are usually consumed orally with the addition of water.
- Liquid SARMs: Usually placed in a vial, with either 15, 30 or 60ml of liquid inside of it. 1 ml usually corresponds to between 10 to 20mg of product. Liquid SARMs are rarely injected (which you should absolutely not do since SARMs aren’t sterile) and they are mostly consumed orally by just putting the liquid inside of your mouth.
What’s important to note is that their form doesn’t affect their bioavailability. You will have some companies claim that liquid SARMs act faster than powdered ones which are a complete bull. Guess what form of SARM they are selling? The liquid ones. It’s just a nifty way of trying to get ahead of the competition.
How To Take SARMs?
As already mentioned, SARMs should never be injected since they are not sterile. The most common form of taking SARMs is oral, through your mouth, no matter if the SARMs are in capsule, powder or liquid version. It’s the safest mean available and it will ensure that all of the compounds will get absorbed into your system.
What’s important to note is that when you’re taking the powdered version mixed with water, it’s always recommended to use the same jug and have another glass of water to avoid losing out on any of the potential residues that could still contain SARMs. You’re basically making sure that you’re getting the full dosage.
Liquid SARMs and SARMs in pill form don’t have the same problem and you can consume them orally without any problems.
Most Popular SARMs For Bodybuilding
This should be a very interesting section as most of our readers are eager to know what best SARMs for bodybuilding are. Don’t worry, we’ll spill the beans in just a second!
Ostarine is one of the mildest SARMs out there and is one of the only SARMs to have seen a lot of human trials. Definitely one of the safest options available
- What You Can Expect From Ostarine: Ostarine offers many benefits but is mainly used during a cut for losing weight and fat. You can expect to lose up to 5% of your body fat during an eight-week cycle with Ostarine.
- Ostarine Usage: Ostarine is recommended for every bodybuilder out there that has no previous medical record or any medical conditions. It’s a mild SARM that will not affect the natural hormones in your body. Therefore, it is recommended for beginners, intermediate and professional bodybuilders alike!
- Ostarine Dosage and Cycle: Since Ostarine is a mild SARM, most people use it in dosages between 20 to 30mgs a day. We recommend that you start out with just 10mgs a day on your first week to see how your body will react to the compound. You should use Ostarine for no longer than eight to ten weeks and than give your body an eight week hiatus so that it can recuperate itself.
- Does Ostarine Require PCT?: Since it is the mildest SARM out there and since it’s not anabolic in its nature, Ostarine doesn’t require PCT. There is one caveat, however and that is if you use it ultra-high dosages, such as 50mgs a day or more, than it might require a mini PCT cycle.
- Stacking Ostarine: Ostarine is oftentimes stacked with Cardarine to boost it’s already potent weight and fat loss properties. It’s also stacked to increase the energy and stamina of the end-user during a workout. Another popular stack is the one between Ligandrol and Ostarine. Not only will you lose fat while on a cycle, but you will also gain some lean muscle because of the Ligandrol. The third stack is a triple stack between Ostarine, Andarine, and Cardarine. You can expect massive results while on this stack but it’s probably better not to indulge in it unless you’ve already tried Ostarine on its own.
Testolone is a lot stronger than Ostarine, mostly known for its muscle building properties. Some studies indicate that usage provides neurological benefits such as increased concentration and task performance.
- What You Can Expect From Testolone: Testolone is a great SARM for bulking since it increases raw strength and muscle mass. You can expect to gain up to 10 to 20lbs of raw mass during an eight week cycle.
- Testolone Usage: Since it is a strong SARM, beginners are advised not to experiment with it too much. If they are eager to really try it, they should do it in the lowest amount possible, no more than 5mg a day. Intermediate users and professionals will mostly benefit from the usage of Testolone since they are more experienced.
- Testolone Dosage And Cycle: We’ve already mentioned the strength of RAD 140 and that’s why it’s advisable to start off with a lower dosage on your first week, with 5mg a day. The dosage should be upped to 10mg a day once the first week is done and kept that way until your cycle ends. A typical cycle lasts no longer than eight weeks.
- Does Testolone Require PCT?: Testolone does require PCT since it has mild suppressive effects on Testosterone. This won’t be a long PCT cycle, you will be taking Nolvadex or Clomid for the next four to six weeks and after that, you should be good to go for another cycle with Testolone.
- Stacking Testolone: Many people use Testolone and Andarine for body recomping since Testolone gives you the strength you need while Andarine provides you with its fat loss properties. If you’re going on a cut, Testolone is best stacked with Cardarine and if you’re bulking, Testolone and Ligandrol are your friends.
Ligandrol is a very versatile SARM that can both be good for gaining lean muscle mass, as well as gaining raw mass. Studies indicate that healthy individuals experience vast benefits and tolerate the compound very well.
- What You Can Expect From Ligandrol: It depends on what you focus upon. Ligandrol is great for both cutting and bulking and your experience will vary depending on what option you choose.
- Ligandrol Usage: Ligandrol is recommended for intermediate and professional bodybuilders. Beginners can use it, but they should do so in very low dosages, up to 5mg a day maximum.
- Ligandrol Dosage And Cycle: Ligandrol is on the stronger side of SARMs, so anything up to 10mg a day is going to be well tolerated. Some athletes take 20 or 30 mg a day but that carries its risks as you could experience some side effects on such a high dosage. Your cycle on Ligandrol should last no longer than eight weeks.
- Does Ligandrol Require PCT?: Yes, it does since it causes mild testosterone suppression in the body. A PCT cycle lasting between four to six weeks with Nolvadex or Clomid is recommended.
- Stacking Ligandrol: If you really want great results while on a cut, you will stack Ligandrol with Ostarine and Cardarine. If you’re bulking, stacking it with Testolone will do the trick. Lastly, if your goal is body recomposition, you’re best off stacking it with Cardarine, since it will enhance the effects of the Ligandrol.
Andarine is one of the better SARMs for bodybuilding as it’s great for building muscle and packing on strength. Some studies show that this compound could be useful in the treatment of prostate cancer.
- What You Can Expect From Andarine: Andarine is great to use if you’re going on a bulk. You can expect massive gains in size, some users report gaining 15lbs of muscle mass during an eight week cycle on Andarine.
- Usage: Andarine can be used by beginners but their dosage shouldn’t exceed 15mg a day. Some users have reported taking 50mgs a day and some websites even promote it, but that’s just an insane amount of an already strong SARM.
- Andarine Dosage And Cycle: Your ideal Andarine dosage should be between 20 to 25mg a day, depending on your experience with the compound. You should start taking it slowly in the first week, only 10mg a day and see how your body reacts to the supplement. After that, you up the dosage to 20 to 25mg a day. Your cycle shouldn’t last longer than eight to ten weeks.
- Does Andarine Require PCT?: Andarine does require a mini PCT cycle since it is mildly suppressive. Four weeks of Nolvadex or Clomid should be plenty enough to do the job.
- Stacking Andarine: If you’re on a cut and want to gain lean muscle mass, Andarine is best combined with Ostarine. If your goal is to bulk, Ligandrol is your friend. A stack with Andarine and Ligandrol has never failed to produce amazing results. If you want to recomp, stacking it with MK 677 is recommended.
Cardarine is more of a PPAR delta agonist rather than a SARM. Studies implicate that it greatly boosts endurance and stamina in mammals.
- What You Can Expect From Cardarine: Cardarine is great for cutting as it gives you the extra endurance and stamina you need during your workout, even while on a caloric deficit. You can expect to lose up to 4-6% of your total body fat while on a cycle with Cardarine, provided you keep your diet and exercise routines in check.
- Cardarine Usage: Cardarine can be used by beginners and professionals alike. It doesn’t cause any type of suppression in the body so there’s nothing much to screw up for newbies.
- Cardarine Dosage And Cycle: The perfect dosage would be 20mg a day. You should, however, start with 10mg a day on your first week to see how your body reacts to the compound and after that, take the full dosage for the next seven weeks. Adding things up, you realize that Cardarine should be taken for eight weeks straight. Take a break of at least a month after usage, to let your body recuperate.
- Does Cardarine Require PCT?: Cardarine doesn’t require PCT as it doesn’t act on testosterone. Your body will rejuvenate on its own, you just have to keep training and keep eating right and the gains from your Cardarine cycle will be there to stay.
- Stacking Cardarine: If your goal is to cut fat, you’re best off stacking it with Ostarine. Both will enhance the effect of each other and will turn you into a fat-burning machine. There’s also the triple stack of Cardarine, Ostarine, and Andarine which will completely blow your mind, in a positive way. You can expect lean muscle gains while losing fat at the same time.
YK 11 is a very powerful myostatin inhibitor that can completely change your physique. Studies show that it increases the activity of follistatin, a key protein when it comes to building muscle.
- What You Can Expect From YK 11: YK 11 will help you out during a bulk like no other compound, it was practically made for bulking. You can expect massive gains in size and the pounds will surely go up after starting a cycle with this supplement.
- YK 11 Usage: YK 11 is not recommended for beginners since it is a very powerful compound and it would be easy to screw something up as a newbie. It’s best suited for professional bodybuilders that have been using supplements for longer.
- YK 11 Dosage And Cycle: Since the half life of this compound is only 8 hours, you should take it twice a day in 2,5mg increments totaling to 5mg a day. You shouldn’t take this compound for longer than eight weeks as you could start experiencing some nasty side effects.
- Does YK 11 Require PCT?: You definitely do want to run a serious PCT cycle after taking YK 11. Six weeks of Nolvadex or Clomid should do the job, that will allow enough time for your body to recover from the substance.
- Stacking YK 11: YK 11 is usually not stacked as it is powerful enough on its own, but some professionals beg to differ. They stack YK 11 with Testolone for the maximum gains in muscle possible, although we must warn our readers that this does carry a bit of a risk.
It is known to have high anabolic activity in the body, being one of the strongest SARMs out there. A lot of research points out that it could be used as an effective contraceptive in the future.
- What You Can Expect From S23: If you’re bulking, S23 is a godsend as it rapidly increases muscle mass and strength. You can expect up to 20 pounds of gains during an eight week cycle with S23!
- S23 Usage: S23 is very potent and therefore shouldn’t be touched by beginners. They should stick to Ostarine for their first cycle.
- S23 Dosage And Cycle: You should never take more than 10mg a day of S23 as it could lead to side effects. It’s best to start off with 5mg a day on your first week to first see how your body will tolerate the compound. After that, increase the dosage to 10mg a day for the rest of your cycle. Speaking of cycles, it should last no longer than eight weeks.
- Does S23 Require PCT?: It absolutely does require PCT and it should be a serious PCT cycle. Six weeks of Clomid (since it’s stronger than Nolvadex) should do the trick.
- Stacking S23: S23 is strong enough on its own, but professionals usually like to stack it with Ligandrol to max out their gains. They prefer Ligandrol for the extra endurance and stamina it brings to the table. Another stack is one with Andarine if your goal is to gain a lot of lean muscle mass while also losing fat. Now that we’re done with this chapter, let’s move on to the crux of today’s topic, that being the best SARMs stack as recommended by professional bodybuilders.
Best SARMs Stack Combined By Professional Bodybuilders
The best SARMs stack is really going to depend on what you want to do with your body. Whether it be cutting, gaining strength, fat loss, bulking, we got the answer. We will even include a special section for the softer sex out there so that they too can join in the fun!
Best SARMs Stack For Cutting
- What SARMs are in the Stack: If you want to go on a cut, you’re best off stacking Ostarine, Cardarine, and Andarine. That combination will ensure that you lose the maximum amount of fat while also building some lean muscle. Users also report losing weight after doing this stack.
- Dosage: You should start your first week with 15 mg of Ostarine and 10mg of Cardarine and Andarine. After that, you should up the dosage to 20mg of Ostarine, 20mg of Cardarine and 20mg of Andarine.
- Cycle Length: You should take these three compounds for eight weeks and then let your body rest for another eight weeks so that it can recuperate from any possible damage the supplements might have caused.
- Do You Need PCT?: The great news is that you won’t be needing PCT after this stack! It’s not suppressive and it doesn’t deplete any receptors of anything, so there will be no chaos in the body after discontinuing use.
Best SARMs Stack For Bulking
- What SARMs are in the stack: The best SARMs stack for bulking has to include Testolone, doesn’t it? The other two SARMs are MK 677 and S23. This SARMs stack will net you crazy gains, by crazy we mean up to 20lbs of lean muscle during just one cycle.
- Dosage: Week one should be started with 5mg of S23, 5mg of Testolone and 10 mg of MK 677. If you feel alright after the first week, the dosage should be increased to 10mg of S23, 10mg of Testolone and 15mg of MK 677.
- Cycle Length: You shouldn’t take these three for longer than eight weeks. If any beginner to SARM stacks is daring to go for this, we recommend that he do it only for six weeks.
- Do you Need PCT?: You will need PCT as the Testolone will cause minor suppression in the body. Take Nolvadex or Clomid for six weeks and you should be golden.
Another great stack if you’re bulking is a triple stack consisting of Testolone, Ligandrol, and MK-677. You can find out more about it by visiting this link.
Best SARMs Stack For Fat Loss
- What SARMs are in the stack: The two compounds used in this stack are Ligandrol and Ostarine. Ostarine will help with the fat loss, while Ligandrol will give you the energy to do extra cardio while you’re at the gym. Ligandrol is also great for keeping your gains during the inevitable caloric deficit that you’ll go through.
- Dosage: You should start with 10mg of Ostarine and 5mg of Ligandrol on your first week and then up the dosage to 20mg of Ostarine and 10mg of Ligandrol.
- Cycle Length: You should take these two supplements for eight weeks. That should be plenty enough to see results, without putting too much strain on the body.
- Do You Need PCT?: You will need to run a mini PCT cycle because of the Ligandrol. Take Nolvadex or Clomid for four weeks and you should do just fine.
One more stack we highly recommend besides this one is a triple stack of SR 9011, Andarine and GW 0742. You can learn more about it by visiting this link.
Best SARMs Stack For Strength
- What SARMs are in the stack: The best SARMs stack for strength includes Ligandrol, Testolone and YK 11. It’s a triple stack that will generate insane results and you’re almost certain to smash multiple personal records during your cycle.
- Dosage: On week one, you should take 10mg of Ligandrol, 5mg of Testolone and 10mg of YK 11. After a week, you should increase the dosage to 20mg of Ligandrol, 10mg of Testolone and 15mg of YK 11.
- Cycle Length: You should never cycle this stack longer for eight weeks. Beginners should go for four to six weeks maximum.
- Do You Need PCT?: Yes, you will need PCT after this cycle since its compounds are mildly suppressive. You should take Clomid for six weeks and after that, you can start a new cycle again.
Best SARMs Stack For Females
- What SARMs are in the Stack: Women generally want to lose fat and maintain lean muscle mass. The perfect combination for the job is Ostarine and Andarine. We’ve seen some websites urge women to take Testolone which is akin to suicide to the female body. One should really watch out and consult his sources when reading about SARMs online.
- Dosage: Women don’t need more than 5mg of Ostarine and 5mg of Andarine on their first week, increasing the dosage to 10mg a day for both of these compounds in the upcoming weeks. Anything more would be too much.
- Cycle Length: Women shouldn’t indulge in this stack for longer than six weeks. One and a half months is enough to get the results you want.
- Do You Need PCT?: You will not be needing PCT after this stack since both of the recommended SARMs are mild and suitable for the female body. We’ve reached the end of the best SARMs stack section. Let’s now take a look at PCT and why it is so important to do after some SARMs.
Post Cycle Therapy For SARMs
Post cycle therapy is there to rebalance things in the body and return everything back to normal when it comes to hormones. All steroid users have to do PCT after their steroid cycle.
With most SARMs, you will not need PCT as they are not suppressive of the testosterone in your body. Even when needed, you will not be running a full PCT cycle but a miniature version of it, a mini PCT cycle.
If you take something strong like Testolone, you will need a mini PCT cycle. The most recommended substances for the job are Nolvadex or Clomid. Clomid is a bit stronger than Nolvadex and can cause some minor side effects.
SARMs Before And After Pictures
After reading hundreds of articles in relation to SARMs and seeing dozens of SARMs before and after pictures, we can safely conclude that most of them are fake. You see, many people like to listen to a soothing voice (or picture) telling them that everything is going to be alright and that you will be getting everything you ever wanted immediately.
We’re going to be honest and say, no, the transformations depicted in these pictures are simply impossible. We’ve seen people go from being chubby to shredded with just one cycle on Ostarine in these pictures. That’s just impossible and a very shady technique to try and influence sales by overpromising and underdelivering.
It’s not that SARMs are underdelivering, it’s that these shady websites only have one goal in mind: Conversions. The more you buy, the more money they pocket.
The truth is that SARMs do work and that they can transform your body, but they need time, dedication and patience. Do you really think that the SARMs you take will have any effect on you if your diet and exercise routines aren’t in check? Forget about it!
Don’t even look at these SARMs before and after pictures, instead focus on yourself and your journey. Take your own pictures (you don’t have to post them online) and compare yourself between cycles. You will see improvements but you won’t turn into Hulk Hogan, that much we can promise.
Lastly, you have to be realistic with your goals, wishes wants and needs. These SARMs before and after pictures prey on those living in lalaland. Don’t become suckered into something only to be disappointed afterward, it’s not worth your time and energy.
Possible Side Effects Of Using SARMs
If you stick to the recommended dosages and cycles we promote, you should experience zero side effects from the SARMs you take. You will, of course, have to do PCT after something like Testolone, just as we recommend.
With that being said, in higher dosages, SARMs do have some side effects and we’ll name just some of them.
- Mild Suppression: This is oftentimes experienced with the stronger SARMs out there, especially in higher dosages. The remedy to this is a mild PCT cycle which will alleviate any of the suppression caused by the SARMs.
- Joint Pain: Some people experience joint pain, not because of the SARMs, but because they go too hard in the gym after taking SARMs. Patience is the remedy here as SARMs have nothing to do with your joints.
- Headaches: A minority of people reported experiencing headaches on higher dosages of SARMs. We cannot testify whether that is because of the SARMs or something else.
- Nausea: Once again a side effect that has nothing to do with SARMs. Take into account that many bodybuilders run on a caloric deficit and go crazy at the gym. The lack of nutrients in their body causes nausea, not the SARMs themselves.
We can conclude from this that SARMs are just a supplement that helps you out during your bodybuilding journey. They don’t affect your head nor your joints, it’s just that impatient people that can’t wait for results overstrain themselves and then shift the blame to SARMs. The only legitimate concern here is the mild suppression we spoke off, but that’s nothing Nolvadex or Clomid can’t solve.
SARMs Reviews Online: What Other People Say About SARMs
There are a lot of SARMs reviews online that claim one and the same thing: SARMs helped the user immensely while having little to no side effects. We’ll name just some of these and link their sources so that you can see for yourself.
Our first story comes from a Reddit user that has been lifting for a respectable four years. He used Ligandrol in 10mg doses per day and claims that it was quite effective for him. He noticed that his pumps got stronger and that his energy and stamina were increased. He says that the side effects were minimal to none and that they didn’t bother him at all. He ends his story by saying that if you want real results, that you should use steroids, a typical sign of impatience. SARMs provided him with all these extra benefits, yet he still wasn’t satisfied enough.
Our next anecdote comes from a very popular bodybuilding forum were heated discussions usually take place over all kinds of supplements. The OP (Original Poster) claimed to have stacked MK 677 with Ligandrol and he says that he noticed crazy good effects!
The MK 677 gave him vivid dreams (that he enjoyed), extra energy, faster recovery times, quicker healing times and he noticed an increased appetite.
The Ligandrol in this stack also worked its wonders: His gains in strength and size were nothing short of amazing, he gained 11 pounds of lean muscle mass and cut down his body fat by 4%, from 16 to 12%! He says that he experienced zero side effects from the two compounds and that his blood work is just fine.
Our last story comes from the Fitness community on Reddit. A user tried taking 2×15mg of Ostarine every day for three weeks, here are his results.
He says that the biggest changes he noticed were on week two, it was then that he really felt the Ostarine kick in. He improved his bench press by 50 pounds, his squat by 70 pounds and his deadlift by 30 pounds in just three weeks. He smashed all of his previous personal records by just taking Ostarine, the mildest SARM out there! He also noticed increased vascularity and felt more defined, which is a big plus. The only side effect he felt was joint pain, but that was probably from going too hard in the gym in such a low time span, it had nothing to do with the Ostarine he took.
From these SARMs reviews, we can see that SARMs are a safe and trusted compound. There is only one problem left to solve and that is where to buy SARMs. We’ll reveal everything in the next and final chapter of this article.
Where to Buy SARMs With The Highest Purity
If you’re wondering where to buy SARMs than you’re not alone. It has become increasingly harder to find good and quality SARMs for sale. A study even confirms that, stating that most of what is labeled as a SARM isn’t a SARM at all. It’s a mixture of various chemicals and other nasty supplements that could seriously harm your body.
To save you the trouble of having to do a lot of research on your own, we have compiled a list of four stores that sell the purest SARMs you will find online. If the question of where to buy SARMs ever pops into your mind, refer below for an answer!
SecretSupps is a US manufacturer of SARMs and a professional producer of SARMs stacks. They combine SARMs using years of experience in the field to deliver the best combinations possible.
Their website is very beginner-friendly and it offers a lot of valuable information on SARMs such as cycle length, duration, how to administer them, whether they require PCT and so on. What we found really cool about this company are all the creative names they had for their SARMs. For example, Ligandrol is called PHYSIQUUE 400 2.0.
Don’t worry, you can still get to the real names just by clicking on the allotted pictures with each SARM so you won’t have to guess which SARM is which. They offer a full on 30 days money-back guarantee. If you’re for some reason unsatisfied with your order, you can return it to them, no questions asked, in the first 30 days after your purchase.
Their SARMs are all laboratory tested by an independent third party and they show purity rates of 99%. Some of their SARMs even have 100% purity.
They take on all of your shipping costs so you can have free shipping with any of your orders. Their shipping times are quite fast, it took our package three days to arrive in front of our home. All in all, a great SARMs supplier with affordable options catering to beginners.
Umbrella Labs is a widely known US producer and seller of SARMs and other supplements.
They are one of the rare stores that post lab results with every single SARM they sell. Their purity usually ranges from 97,2 to 100%, making them one of the best SARMs suppliers on the market. They also post new lab results every month when a new batch arrives.
Not only do they sell pure SARMs, but they also deliver them to your door absolutely for free. Yes, you heard that right, you get free shipping with any order from Umbrella Labs!
Their product selection is vast, you can find all the popular SARMs laid out there. Their pricing is also decent and what’s very interesting to note is that all of their vials are priced at $70.00 so you always know how much you’re paying. Compared to science.bio, Umbrella Labs sells cheaper Ligandrol but it loses out when it comes to Ostarine.
Your best bet is to combine these two shops when it comes to your purchases. Their shipping times are very fast, our package took only two days to arrive and they also ship internationally, but you’ll have to wait longer.
The team behind Science.bio is a well known US manufacturer and seller of SARMs, nootropics and all kinds of different supplements.
Although the company seems brand new and we generally stay away from new companies, they actually rebranded just recently. They were formerly known as irc.bio and they were very popular in the supplement game.
This company offers a number of different things, one of them being their excellent customer service. We got all of our emails answered in less than one business day and they were nothing short of professional.
Their products are top-notch and their SARMs continually dazzle people with their high purity rates. You can also have their third party independent research papers sent to you with your order, so you can be 100% sure that you’re getting what you’re ordering. Science.bio also mesmerizes with their wide array of products on display, there isn’t a SARM that they don’t sell.
Speaking of SARMs, let’s talk about their pricing agenda. They sell the lowest priced liquid Ostarine that we’ve seen on the market! They price it at $35.99 and you get 900mg of pure product! That tops all the other shops when it comes to affordability.
They sell SARMs in both powder and liquid form, so they’re quite versatile when it comes to that. Their website is very user-friendly and it’s easy to navigate and make a purchase. Overall, a great store to buy some cheap and quality SARMs.
SARMS4You – Best EU SARMs Supplier
We finally got to the first EU based company on our list. Not only do they cover the entire European region, but they also ship internationally to countries such as the United States.
If you’re from the EU, you won’t get better SARMs than these and here’s why:
- They sell SARMs in both capsule and powder form
- All of their SARMs are tested and vetted by a third-party laboratory
- They offer free shipping to all orders above 120 euros, a great deal if you’re buying in bulk
- Their SARMs all of the pristine quality and have high purity rates
- Their pricing is very fair and competitive with other stores
- They have a wide selection of SARMs available, so you don’t have to order from US suppliers if you’re from the EU.
- They accept all the major credit cards when it comes to payment
We could go on for hours but you get the point. SARMs4You is simply the best option to buy SARMs capsules and raw powders if you’re from the EU and you will get your package delivered very fast, in three to seven business days! A friend of ours from Denmark got his package in just two days!
Proven Peptides is popular among its circles for focusing its energies entirely on SARMs. They are based in the US and have been in the business for years.
They offer free shipping for all orders above 75$ and their prices are very competitive with all the other stores. For example, a 30ml vial of Ligandrol costs $60.00 while the same vial will cost you $36.00 in science.bio, but there is a huge BUT and those are peptide points.
By collecting them, you can lower the price up to 10%, not only that, since Proven Peptides offers so many versatile options when it comes to vials, if you go with the 60ml one, you will save an extra 20$!
We can see that Proven Peptides is a great shop if you’re buying in bulk and that’s something to be remembered. Not only that, it’s great for beginners since it offers smaller vials (15ml), because they don’t need the huge amounts other shops have in store for them. They only sell the liquid version of SARMs, so that might be a caveat to some but you can always switch to science.bio if you prefer the powdered version.
Let’s wrap up this SARMs and best SARMs stack review!
We’ve learned a ton of things today and are now equipped with the knowledge not only to discern what is good in the SARMs world and what is bad but also, we now know where to buy the best and highest quality SARMs available!
Until next time and happy bodybuilding.